This channel is made from high quality Aviation 6063-T5 aluminum alloy which is Double-Anodized and Corrosion-proof. It is designed to fit any of our flexible LED strips that are between 8 and 12mm wide. This special material allows you to bend the profile, ideal for bespoke projects and curved walls/tables/objects.
One of the accessories offered for the extrusion are covers that shade and protect LEDs inside the profile. Polycarbonate diffuser, standard polypropylene end caps and mounting brackets (made from steel with zinc or chrome finish) are used for the extrusion as supplementary accessories.
End caps protect the extrusion from dust which can make LED strips dirty and consequently deteriorate the lighting parameters.
The extrusion can be mounted to surfaces with the use of double-sided adhesive tape or mounting brackets. The mounting bracket guarantees easy and secure mounting of the extrusion to a desired surface. It can also be used as a connector between extrusions.
• Dimensions: 18x5.7mm
• Max Tape Width: 13mm
• Material: Aviation 6063-T5 aluminum alloy
• Ideal for creating stunning visual lighting effects whilst protecting bendable tape
• Bend radius max of 0.3
• Available in 2 and 3m lengths or custom lengths on request
• Can be custom fabricated for your project by us
• Brackets, endcaps and diffusers available