This small, neat and inexpensive dimmer sits between the power supply and the LED Strip Tape.
It is compatible with all LED Strip Tape with a voltage between 5 - 24V.
Pressing the Mode button cycles between 9 flashing/strobing modes and 1 static on mode.
Pressing the Light button gives you 10 levels of brightness to select. Holding this button down for 2 seconds automatically sets MAX brightness.
Speed & ON/OFF Button
When in any flashing/strobing mode, pressing this button adjusts the speed of flashing.
This button when held down for 2 seconds will turn the LED Strip Tape ON or OFF.
What length strip can I use this on?
- 3528 x60 (4.8w p/m) - 15 metres
- 3528 x60 (9.6w p/m) - 7.5 metres
- 2835 x60 (14.4w p/m) - 5 metres
- 2835 x120 (28.8w p/m) - 2.5 metres
- 5630 x120 (43.2w p/m) - 1.66 metres
- Small, Simple and inexpensive
- Controls 5 - 24v LED Strip Tape
- 1 Static On Mode
- 8 Flashing / Strobing Modes
- 10 levels of brightness adjustment
- Auto memorise function once power disconnected
- Super slim design
- No remote control required
- Simple to install
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.