Our PIR Motion switch is a non adjustable timed switch ideally used with our Syndeo System without the need for any soldering!
this high quality sensor allows LED lights to be switched on when the PIR Sensor detects motion i.e when cupboard doors or drawers are opened, or when walked past.
Detection length is 3-5 metre, the lights will stay on for 30 seconds before switching off again.
With the use of a Molex adaptor, connect directy to the Syndeo Driver's main port to control all your lights or Connect a sensor to each Syndeo port to control individual sections.
Learn more about the Syndeo installation system here.
• Max Power: 40w (3.33A in 12v / 1.66A in 24v)
• Connectors: 1 x Male JST, 1 x Female JST
• Cable Length: 1200mm male/female
• Compatible with 12v/24v
• Dimension: 15mm Diametre including rim
• Cutout size: 13mm
• Sensor distance: 3-5 Metres
• Detection timeout: 30 seconds
• 2 Year Guarantee
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.