Neon flex can be used in some instances to replicate traditional neon where fragile glass isn’t suitable. Neon flex can be run in up to 12 metres using a 24v LED driver. Neon Flex can be dimmed via mains dimming, DALI, DMX or RF controllers.
Please Note: If you order more than a 1 Metre length of Neon Flex you will receive a continuous run as it is taken from a 50m roll.
For a working Neon Flex installation you will need:
• Side View Neon Flex LED
• 1 x Side View Neon Flex Power Cable
• 1 x Side View Neon Flex End Cap
• 1 x 24 volt power supply
• Voltage: 24v
• Colour: RGB Colour Changing
• LED Type: SMD 2835
• Number Of LEDs: 144 Per Metre
• Unit/Cut Length: 5.56cm
• Max Load - 10m
• Power: 17.46W Per Metre
• Lumens Per Metre:
• Jacket Type: Flat
• IP Rating: IP65, subject to correct installation.
• Maximum bend radius: 4cm
• All our neon flex comes with a 1 year guarantee as standard on indoor installations (1 year guarantee for outdoor installations).
1 metres > 12w
2 metres > 24W
3 metres > 36w
4 metres > 48w
5 metres > 72w
6 metres > 60w
7 metres > 84w
8 metres > 96w
9 metres > 108w
Upto 10 metres > 193w
A 24v LED Transformer is required to power this Neon Flex.
Please note that we are not able to offer refunds on custom cut lengths of Neon Flex, only for full 50m reels.
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.