Please Note: If you order more than a 1 Metre length of Neon Flex you will receive a continuous run as it is taken from a 50m roll.
For a working Neon Flex installation you will need:
• Side View Neon Flex LED
• 1 x Side View Neon Flex Power Cable
• 1 x Side View Neon Flex End Cap
• 1 x 24 volt power supply
• Voltage: 24v
• Colour: Warm White 2700K
• LED Type: SMD 2835
• Number Of LEDs: 144 Per Metre
• Unit/Cut Length: 4.17cm
• Max Load - 8m
• Power: 7.61W Per Metre
• Lumens: 397lm Per Metre
• Jacket Type: Flat
• IP Rating IP65 subject to correct installation.
• Maximum bend radius: 4cm
• All our neon flex comes with a 1 year guarantee as standard on indoor installations (1 year guarantee for outdoor installations).
1 metres > 8w
2 metres > 16W
3 metres > 24w
4 metres > 32w
5 metres > 40w
6 metres > 48w
7 metres > 56w
8 metres > 64w
A 24v LED Transformer is required to power this Neon Flex.
Drivers and cabling are not covered by the IP65 rating and therefore must be housed indoors in a dry environment. IP65 rating applies to the Neon Flex only.
Please note that we are not able to offer refunds on custom cut lengths of Neon Flex, only for full 50m reels.
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.